GPL - Free
The module is based on the Jquery script Zoom-info described in the Addy Osmani tutorial (www.addyosmani.com) and implements a fixed (non responsive) simple image gallery allowing to display picture teaser text on hovering.
It supports multiple uses on the same page by defining a unique id for each module .
Module allows to define following settings:
* images folder
* box parameters: title and teaser css
* max 20 images.
- best result is obtained when the image physical size is identical to the gallery image box sizes
- the physical image must have a height in px >= image gallery height
How to define url links in caption text
1) do not define external url for the picture
2) define your image caption text as follows (exemple of picture 3 in above demo)
Note: do not define br tags if the "New line to br tag" parameter is enabled. Each line return in the parameter box will generate a br tag.
V1.7.3 - 12 March 2012
- Initial release of the j2.5 compatible version (also compatible with j1.6 and j1.7)
- Same functionalities as the J1.5 version
V1.7.3a - 14 March 2012
- Number of images in gallery was incorrectly based on the number of images defined in module parameters and not on the parameter defining the number of images to display in the gallery.
v1.7.3b - 9 September 2013
- DS constant bug fix for J3.0
If you use and like mod_zoominfo, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Note:This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.